Tips for Organizing Your Purchases
- Coupon, and organize with a list - the time invested will be worth it.
- Always make a list and never ever buy on the spot for big purchases.
- Always use your grocery store's discount card and always look for coupons before you go shopping.
- Carry your store affinity cards in a coin purse, separate from your wallet. This way, all of your store cards are all in one place and easy to find.
- Make a list before shopping and stick to it. Resist those impulse buys.
- My best money saving idea is to take a list when you go shopping and stick to it.
- Stay out of stores! Only grocery shop with a list - and stick to it.
- I sign up for loyalty rewards from my favorite stores. Besides that I earn points whenever I use it, I also get special discounts.
PF Stock Money Tips #1: Use Coupons
PF Stock Money Tips #2: Credit Cards
PF Stock Money Tips #3: Taxes
PF Stock Money Tips #4: Shopping
Thanks again to all of my readers who contributed most of these tips. If you have more money saving tips, please share them in the comments below. Your tip may be featured in a future compilation.