Tips for Shopping around (Online and in Stores)
- Always Google or check RetailMeNot for coupon codes for online purchases. Use ebates or another site to earn cash back on your purchases.
- Check websites for the best deals.
- Look at sale flyers online weekly and compare prices and coupons.
- I comparison shop online then search for coupon codes to save extra money.
- Compare prices every where online and check for coupon codes for free shipping.
- Always search online for coupons and sales, and if you don't 'need' the thingy wait for a coupon or sale (example: I like 3D movies but they cost way too much, I waited for Black Friday and got them for 1/2 price).
- Always price compare online before purchasing a desired product.
- If you are looking for a new computer, check out the Dell Home Deals Page.
- Shop around online, you can find great deals and compare prices.
- My tip is to set alerts from deals websites for the things you need so that when a good deal comes around, you can buy it and not have to worry about buying at retail.
- If you shop at Best Buy stores or shop online at BestBuy.com, it pays to join their Reward Zone.
- I always check prices on the internet for things I will be buying. I try to shop for groceries from the store ad. I stock up when items are on sale and try not to pay full price for anything.
- Shop secondhand shops for clothing and housewares!
- A good money saving tip would be look at other stores before jumping in and buying something because you wouldn't believe how many things I've looked at on one site and kept looking around and have deals on things. Another good tip is look for coupon codes before checking out on sites there are some really good codes out there for free that you can easily find with searches for free shipping and percent off of your total order which helps around the holidays and anytime! Hope I helped and thank you for the amazing giveaway good luck everyone!
PF Stock Money Tips #1: Use Coupons
PF Stock Money Tips #2: Credit Cards
PF Stock Money Tips #3: Taxes
Thanks again to all of my readers who contributed most of these tips. If you have more money saving tips, please share them in the comments below. Your tip may be featured in a future compilation.
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete