Here are some of the tax tips that I've received so far:
- Bloggers should keep track of all expenses throughout the year whether it is for mailing books for giveaways or hosting fees.
- Contact your local libraries, chamber of commerce, or city officials, to find out which agencies offer free tax filing for low-income families.
- I'm just anxious to get this done. Get your taxes done early so you don't get stressed about it come April 15.
- I came to realize the tax I paid on my car last year was tax deductible. Check for all the credits!
- I have added extra to my payroll deductions in order to make sure that I don't owe any additional taxes.
- Read PFStock and other personal finance blogs. (I think that this contributor has his own personal finance blog.)
Please keep your tax tips coming, and good luck to everybody who enters. This contest will run through February 11, with a new drawing every week until then.
Post a Comment